Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Neon & Velveteen


I know, this photo contains neither neon nor velveteen. I was just checking if all of you are paying attention. But this is a cool picture, and I think these lanterns actually do light up, but if they do, what's with the spotlights?

I haven't a clue what this is all about, but I like neon as well as halos. And some of my best friends are homos, so there you have it.


Bakery. Osborne Village, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I'm sorry to say that we did not eat anything here. It smelled divine. But we were down to six bucks Canadian, out-of-the-country checks, and they didn't accept plastic.


We have now arrived at the velveteen subject of this photo essay. I had never before seen a spare seat in restroom stall. Particularly an upholstered one. But I think it's a nice idea. Flush or plush?

No comments: