Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wrapping up February

Things I worked on this month that I'll blog about later:

* Setting up my office/writing room

* Ended a three month long stint on an internet dating service

* Two, yes that's right, TWO major shopping trips with the 16yo! Which will also entail moving furniture around, including down the basement steps. I sincerely hope both of us will survive juggling furniture about, which sounds actually easy compared to shopping with him. He tends to get a little bored and cranky once the shopping parts that directly involve him are over with.

* Found some great bargains while shopping! Eyelet trimmed 250 thread count sheets for me for just over $20! A comforter and pillow shams for the guest bedroom for $17! And a way cool hat for $11!

* I've given up shaving my legs for Lent.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Shaving legs is overrated anyway. I'm in search of a new hat. Tried on a cute one today...it's for boys, like I care.