Monday, February 23, 2009

Facebooking

I have just joined Facebook. My elder son friended me. Why is it that nouns that are verbified make me feel suspicious? Could it be because I'm not entirely sure that I should be engaging in the verbified activity? Or that I'm not qualified to? Or that it's actually an activity at all? At any rate, I feel ever so special. Also, he is a redhead now. I'm certain the younger son shall also friend me. Goodness, but time flies when one is dinking about on the computer. I must get back to Facebook and find friends. Do people who do this ever sleep again?

3 comments:

mvanbem said...

No. We don't sleep.

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear, you obviously didn't read the fine print.

Deanna said...

There is a honeymoon period. Stay away from Twitter. It's the crack of the internet.