Monday, September 2, 2013

Damage Assessment

You know how sometimes you need a vacation to recover from your vacation? While overall I feel pretty darn good, I'm anticipating how problematic it will likely be to shave my legs around the twenty-odd mosquito bites about my ankles and knees. I'm certain the prickly stubble is going to bother me more than the itchy bumps, which are going to plague me for a few days anyway, so they may as well be not hairy. Still recovering from the most serious case of bike-butt I've ever experienced brought on by the 25 mile Saturday morning bike ride. The same 25 mile bike ride had a seriously rehabilitative effect on my recently sprained (for the 2nd time this summer!) right knee. I also have four bruises that I can't account for as far as remembering an injury to that portion of my body. On the plus side, no sunburn or damage to the manicure. All in all, attending AndiBean's end-of-summer party this afternoon is bound to provide restorative properties to whatever might be ailing me.

No comments: