1. Osborne Village is a lovely Winnipeg neighborhood.
2. Starbucks is ubiquitous, everywhere, and nearly unavoidable.
3. I cannot simultaneously convert Canadian $'s to American $'s while converting litres to gallons. Making the purchase of petrol confusing.
4. Eat here! Eat here! Eat here! And if that wasn't clear enough, eat here!!!
5. I pine for the retro slingback pumps with the lacy vamp in that store window on Osborne. Sigh. The store was closed. Sigh.
6. You don't have to go Down Under to meet a handsome and charming Australian man. You just have to go to this Aussie themed bar. Oh, and Nolan the bartender is most attentive and personable.
7. I love valet parking.
8. Colleen and I are as opposite as can be, yet we love each others' company and are the best of friends.
9. It is definitely not excessive to eat shrimp twice in one day. It is, however, decadent and deeply satisfying. I recommend it.
10. Tequila has absolutely no effect on Colleen! I can't be sure, though, because tequila has a most delightful and profound effect on me. Maybe the blue margaritas contain more booze...