Thursday, April 9, 2009

Airing My Dirty Laundry Room


Oh, the shame. The last room left in the house that needs a serious cleaning.













Colorful, isn't it?














From left to right, meet the furnace, water heater, and water softener.













Ladies and gentlemen, the washer and dryer. Well, this is the laundry room, where else would they be?








The view from the hallway as you back out, turn out the light, and slam the door so none of the mess escapes to besmirch the rest of the house.

3 comments:

Tantra Flower said...

I like your big sink. :)

Ed said...

I like the mess! Wow. Bitz would clean something like that with five gallons of gasoline and a match. I know because he wanted to do that to the Roses garage mess, which was maybe the worst I've seen since I had to clean up Pearl Harbor that one time.

Bellona of Avalon said...

Bitz is such an overachiever. If I wanted to really impress you, I'd tell you that my office was nearly that messy a couple of months ago and is now a lovely space that even Martha Stewart would approve of. Not that I'm looking for her approval...

I like the big sink, too! It's excellent for home dying projects and washing paint brushes.