Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Hello?

I haven't blogged in two weeks. Why is it that sometimes this is effortless and sometimes it's drudgery. Yesterday I did something. I entered a poetry contest. Perhaps at last I will be published? Just a little bit ago I posted a comment on social media about the fact that stud and slut have only one letter different between them, yet slut is a derogatory term and stud is a compliment. Several men have commented and made it clear there is a reason for that. Proving that they are pigs who ought to be grateful to any woman who parts their legs and invites them in. Last Saturday I got in line at an Arbor Day event and got a couple of trees that need to be planted. I am designating tomorrow tree planting day. I suppose I should post photos to prove it. That I went outdoors and did something constructive in the yard. I have my backyard garden space planned out in my head, where the boxes and pots of soil should go for the planting of tomatoes, squash, herbs, and cucumbers. I just need to nudge myself and get it done. All I know is, there will be no fresh veggies just outside my door if I don't. 

   

No comments: