Sunday, May 13, 2018

MomDay 2018

Reid and Dakota have brought me a red rose and lemon cake from Starbucks. I have aced the Sunday crossword. Life is good.


The first pic of my boys together. Reid is approximately fourteen hours old and Michael is just shy of four years. Michael is wearing the tshirt he decorated in sibling class. I have to say this is pretty darned adorable.


So. Edna had these shirts made for us, probably so it would be easier to tell us apart. In a previous shot, Martine and I were wearing the hats that have now been cast off with abandon onto the lawn. For some reason Cullen seems a bit annoyed. But consider what it says on his shirt. I believe this was taken the summer of 1983 when Cullen and I lived in the duplex on the corner of State & Dakota. It was a good time.

No comments: