Monday, November 13, 2017

Hello, Monday

1. Yes, I have been gone for a few days. I've been busy rearranging furniture and doing laundry.

2. In reference to Item 1, if you think these are poor excuses for not blogging, then your brain is bigger and more capable than mine.

3. In reference to Item 2, why is a person with such a large and capable brain stopping by this place to read my drivel?

4. In reference to Item 3, thanks for reading despite your enormous intellect.

5. I don't know about you, but Monday the Thirteenth sounds much more dire and dismal to me than Friday the Thirteenth.

6. I'm still aggravated by this, but this is the brand of cat litter Newton prefers.

7. In reference to Item 6, it might be time to contact the company and express my dismay and annoyance.

8. In reference to Item 1, I have accomplished the fourth arrangement of furniture in my bedroom. This arrangement leaves the furnace vent completely and totally open to the room, which I hope will result in it feeling less like a refrigerator now that colder temperatures have arrived.

9. Another reason for not blogging is once again due to technical difficulties. Scanning photos was complicated by the necessary uninstalling and reinstalling of the printer plus the appropriate combination of turning things off and then on again.

10. Last Tuesday I braved a couple of inches of new and heavy, wet snow to drop off local election ballots. And to mail the payment for the trash/recycling bill. And to pick up bagels. Civic-minded people get hungry, too.

No comments: