Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Horror

For your entertainment, my photo organization project, the before view. Really, it's not as bad as it looks. 


The four boxes to the right are empty! And the bright pink tote just behind them is only about half full. Yes, the rest of them are full. And I haven't fully thought out precisely how these will eventually be organized. Some combination of sorting, dating, scanning, sharing, and dumping a whole crapload of them on my children.


Oh, and this, too. Four and a half feet of shelf space crammed full of sticky-page albums! Albums loaded with acids and other nasty chemicals that are slowly eating away at the memories contained within. Okay, it's worse than it looks. If you see me out and about doing anything, anything, you can be certain that this right here is what I'm avoiding.

No comments: