Friday, July 16, 2010

Odometer Oddity


On the way home from Colleen's last night, I checked the speedometer as we were approaching White. I don't know about you, but there's a cop around every corner when I neglect to slow down adequately from highway speed. It was then that I noted something interesting on the odometer. Not only was the total mileage a numerical palindrome, the trip odometer also read the same forward and backward! Note also that I pulled over and was at a complete stop for this photographic moment. Cosmic, man.

2 comments:

Ed said...

Next, a picture of that speedometer needle on the other side.

Bellona of Avalon said...

Scary idea! Fortunately, that sort of thing would only occur to me when I'm too drunk to drive. I know the Subaru will handily do 120, there was that time I passed a semi going downhill...