Thursday, May 17, 2018

Fedora? Fascinator? Fez?

There's this silly thing going around. You combine your grandmother's name with the name of your first pet and the name of the street you grew up on prefaced with the title of Lady. This is your fancy British society name that you will use when attending the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. I happen to like both of my grandmother's names, so I decided to use both of them, plus one of their middle names. And since I grew up on many streets, I chose one of the two that was a word rather than a number. Thusly I have been tranformed into (fanfare!) Lady Martha Esther Caroline Cleopatra of Bristol. Though I'm not technically invited, I'll be wearing a fancy hat to match my fancy name anyway. If anyone needs me, I'll be practicing walking in high heels.

No comments: