Thursday, January 26, 2017

Another Project Completed!

Way back last year, the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend, I attended the Indie Arts Greeley Winter Market. Jill and Liz were along for a fun afternoon that included lunch and shoe shopping. Shoe shopping that was interrupted by holiday carolers. But back to the arts thingy. So many lovely things under one roof! I kept going back to a booth selling prints and after much mulling I narrowed it down to two that just had to come home with me. Only now, two months later, have I found appropriate frames and hung them up.


They both ended up in the dining room, though at first I wasn't sure where this one would go. The larger frame demanded more wall space than where I thought it could go in the living room.

                
                                               Close up!


This print of a sailing ship was the piece that drew me in. I hoped it would fit in an arrangement with the brass plaques that also depict sailing ships. Sometimes things just work out. Every day this quirky little house feels more like home.


If you like what you see, go here to see more of the artist's work.


No comments: