Saturday, March 28, 2015

Dueling Andis

The AndiGirlz were up and dressed on Pi(e) Day morning while I was still in my flannel pajamas. They were armed with a shopping list and directions to a nearby grocery store. Since I drove my Outback was parked in the driveway. I had forgotten how cute it is when kids ask to borrow the car. I handed over the key and told them not to break it. When they returned with makings for pie and lasagna they were laughing (Andrea) and looking a tiny bit sheepish (AndiBean) about AndiBean's inadvertent shift into my car's off road semi manual mode. I told her not to break it but she just had to try. My car is fine. This little adventure was made even funnier when I went upstairs to shower and dress and checked my phone. There were text messages there from each of them.

From Andrea: Andi's going to wreck your transmission.

I do love a tattle tail.

From AndiBean: Your car is fine. I just somehow engaged fake-manual mode instead of automatic drive. Hahaha. Figured it out!

I also love owning a dorky mishap.

They never fail to entertain me.

No comments: