Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Welcoming Committee


At Sara's house, guests are welcomed by a very friendly and boisterous committee of four. Naturally, my namesake Carla is first! Isn't she a cutie. Don't think she doesn't know it.


Carla's bro Cliff is there, too. He has a remarkably long tail. They have three litter mates who were also named after characters in the sitcom Cheers. Sam and Diane, et al, should feel honored.


Look at that sweet face! This is Augie. Note that he is very happy, his wagging tail is blurry.


Last but not least we have Blue. He has a sort of regal look about him. Blue and Augie are turning me into a dog person. And I'm certain they didn't adore me just because I gave them treats. 

2 comments:

Sara Mae said...

He's the one my daughter calls, "my boyfriend" ;)
Not uncommon to hear her say, "MOM! Your boyfriend is looking for you!"

Bellona of Avalon said...

He's a handsome fella! You're a very lucky woman!