Thursday, August 2, 2012

From Fargo, With Love


So, this photo is pretty darn good. The relatively lousy camera in my phone did not completely fail me. It's obvious what it is, I won't try your patience with a long-winded explanation. I don't mind being obvious, it saves time and effort. 



Pretty lights! Phone camera not entirely failing me on this one. But the exit sign isn't very clear. Good thing no one hollered fire, because this certainly was a crowded theater.


This one, admittedly, is not so good. I do apologize. That's Mary Chapin, center stage. With the guitar and blond hair. The music put me in such a state of bliss, I didn't mind all that much about not being able to photograph it properly. Sometimes, being there and enjoying every minute is much more important than recording the experience. And I did. Enjoy every minute.

2 comments:

LindaCO said...

I love the first photo. Glad you had a good time.

Bellona of Avalon said...

Thanks, it was actually the third try at getting the marquee readable.

Another reason for moving to your area...I love road trips but it would be nice to catch a great concert without driving 400 miles!