Friday, August 10, 2012

DT's

Like the bartender told me last night, as I was ordering a Delirium Tremens golden ale, the signature snifter glass it is served in is the most stolen glass in America. They also produce a delicious nut brown ale to which I am partial. Liking this beer has pretty much nothing to do with the fact that it arrives across the bar in this cute as can be pink elephant decorated goblet. But it does enhance the drinking experience. I want a set to use at home! Shouted the girl who expects absolutely no compensation from the brewery for going on and on over how much she enjoys their triple fermented quaffable. Thanks, Andrea, for introducing me to this wonderful beer!

4 comments:

D said...

You're welcome.

http://www.delirium.be/16/

Bellona of Avalon said...

I didn't attempt converting prices, but I think this is better:

http://www.beerables.net/delirium_tremens_snifter_glass.aspx

D said...

I did to the conversion. Yours is 2x better! Plus no international shipping.

Bellona of Avalon said...

Thanks for doing the math! A set of these is going on my Santa list!