Saturday, February 19, 2011

Whew!

Income tax filed! To my relief the refund will be large enough to pay the property taxes on the house this year as well as help plug the hole that my savings account has been bleeding from. FCE* and PT** scheduled! Cleopatra, A Life, I have finished reading. I read the last ten pages verrrry slowwwwly because I didn't want it to be over! I have survived what has felt like one of the longest, most emotionally gruelling weeks of my life. Couldn't see the full moon last night, we were overcast. Probably due to the warmer weather, melting snow, and all that moisture in the air. Since I'm all dressed down and staying home, maybe I should open that bottle of champagne I bought on new year's eve but neglected to drink. It's kind of sad to drink champagne alone, though. Celebrating anything feels just a little hollow when the celebration is solitary. Maybe it's just that joy, when shared, feels larger. So, here's to joy, and how it fills the empty spots, spread it whenever you can. Bubbly wine optional.

*Functional Capacity Evaluation

**Physical Therapy


No comments: