Monday, April 26, 2010

Over My Head

My new roof is so very lovely. I need to sweep up the mess in the garage from them installing a new ridge vent. Now, I would expect, a dead mouse wouldn't smell so bad due to the increased air flow. The extremely cute roofing company guy says I need more insulation in my attic. I gave him a check today, so I probably won't see him again. Did I mention how cute he is? Anyone have any ideas about roof questions or concerns I could continue to call him about? He is pretty darn cute. Maybe I could tear off a few shingles, blame it on high winds, and he could come over and fix it. Just call me pitiful with a capital P. With a spiffy roof. I'm gonna miss the cutie-pie roofing guy. Sigh.

2 comments:

Ed said...

Give us some cash and off we go!

Bellona of Avalon said...

Should have asked for the installment plan...