Saturday, January 30, 2010

But Who's Counting...


I've been doing this for three years! It's my blog birthday! Thanks to those of you who read regularly, even more thanks to those who post (love ya, Ed!), no thanks at all to the evil agents of spam! Let's try now to compose a sentence that does not require an exclamation point at the end. There. I feel so much better. If anyone is counting, this is my 462nd post. I'm not counting so it's a good thing that Blogger is doing that for me. And on an antisocial note, I have discovered that the iPod is a handy device for listening to music and other interesting downloads. The antisocial part is when you leave your earbuds in even if the gadget they are attached to has run out of juice or may not even be turned on! Thereby allowing you to ignore those people nearby who annoy you. As long as we're observing anniversaries, it's also been a year since I opened up a facebook account. This is a social networking site where I have now amassed sixty-two friends. Which makes me more social than I thought I was. Which leads me to ponder, am I a living oxymoron if I wear earbuds while facebooking? While we're pondering, let's have cake.

3 comments:

Ed said...

Happy Birthday, Bellona of Avalon.
I've been wondering, is Bellona related to Belladonna? And is an oxymoron oxymoronic? Eat that cake, you've earned it.

Bellona of Avalon said...

Thank you. Possibly, and, yes, and thank you.

Crazy said...

It's a new generation.

Also, when I see your name:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XybDZ9I9k4k