Saturday, May 9, 2009

Shopping Swap


Is it a weakness for shoes? A fondness for shoes? A fetish, perhaps? An obsessional shopping quest rearing its fashionable head? Whatever anyone wants to call it, I've got it. Bad. And like other hunting and gathering quarries, I do like a bargain. I finally tried on this cute little sweater that I bought over a month ago and had serious doubts about the color. And the odd manner in which it bunched up in front around the buttons. And it looked so cute on the hanger! Then it morphed into a hideous knit monster once I donned it. Then there was that questionable shirred-front white tshirt that I had grabbed during the same shopping trip. They both went into a bag along with the receipt. They were about to be returned. And for just a little over a dollar more than the return, I found these adorable sandals! Comfortable as well as cute. And for anyone who cares, that's Cover Girl Boundless Color 522, Pink Prism, on my toes.

3 comments:

Ed said...

Yes I am constantly amazed by the names given colors.

Bellona of Avalon said...

Like in Steel Magnolias, Shelby says her wedding colors are Blush and Bashful. Her mother retorts that the colors are pink and pink.

Tantra Flower said...

Showing off those pretty toes again, I see. I love the sandals! :)