Monday, December 18, 2017

Return of the Tree Ladies


Three or so years ago I happened upon this very festive idea! Lacking a sewing form for this purpose, Darling DiLly Liz assisted me in decking out Miss Tallulah.


Tacky, yes, but our version of the lady-upside-down-tree-combo had its own appeal.


Whilst out shopping with sis Martine, here we see this year's take on the lady/tree combination is upscaled a bit with faux fur. Making this a fir-fur hybrid. Sadly, there was not adequate room in the car to bring this one home with me. But I still have Miss Tallulah. And unlike the others, she has a head. I'm certain there's a terrific pun hidden in there somewhere. But, alas, I have spent the last twenty-four hours in the car and do not possess the brain power to extract it. 


No comments: