Monday, April 17, 2017

Overload

In anticipation of yard work this summer, this afternoon I went off with the intention of purchasing a wheelbarrow. And then I didn't. As I stood in the gardening aisle there were just too many options. Close to ten, I think. Ranging in price from forty bucks for the bottom line molded plastic model up to two hundred smackers for the fancy-schmancy yard utility wagon with many variations in between. One wheel or two? Pneumatic or molded wheels? Plastic or steel bucket? Single handle or duals? Metal handles or wood? Too many decisions to make. I was seized by the paradox of choice. It totally pummeled me into submission. So I remain barrowless. Instead I bought flower and herb seeds and grabbed a paint sample. It seemed sad to come home empty-handed. I'll get back to you on how it goes hauling a haystack of bark chips without a wheelbarrow. 


No comments: