Friday, July 8, 2016

Update

If you will direct your attention just to the right, you will see that I have updated my profile. For those of you who are reading this much later than it was posted, this is my current version of About Me. 



I was born in Colorado to a full-blooded Norwegian/American mother from North Dakota and a Cajun/Scottish father from Mississippi. Raised and educated in four states, eight public schools, and one liberal arts Lutheran college, I somehow ended up in South Dakota and was married to a mostly Dutch guy for twenty years. Having recently found my way back to Colorado, I'm living in a charming brick bungalow that is of approximately the same vintage as me. I have two sons whom I adore beyond reason. The younger one lives with me and spends an inordinate amount of time on his computer. The older one has graduated from college, married a lovely and very smart young woman, and now lives in Kirkland, WA. I also live with a cat named Newton who loves me because I feed him.

No comments: