Friday, July 1, 2016

Found!


Look, there, sitting quietly and innocently by the front door. It's a little upholstered storage cube. Handy for setting down your purse or a shopping bag when you come in. Also well situated for sitting down and taking off your shoes when entering.


Yesterday I was vacuuming and rearranging in the living room to make way for the new couch. I thought I could just push this out of the way with my foot, but no, it got caught in the seam between the laminate and tile. I expect I made some sort of annoyed noise as I removed the lid so as to have a place to grasp and lift it so it would move. And lookee thar, nestled in the middle of the space heaters. The iron I have been looking for in all the wrong places. Today must be the day to hem up curtains.

No comments: