Friday, June 10, 2016

My Faerie Garden


Since I first saw a faerie garden five or so years ago, I knew someday I would plant one. Since then, I have seen too many to count, from the fancy to the rustic. I didn't have a theme in mind and had no idea where to begin so my own version sat on the back burner. After finding this tiny porcelain house at The Treasure Trunk in Rapid City I was inspired.


A couple of weeks ago I found an appropriate pot and last week I bought some plants. This afternoon I put it all together and am so very pleased with the result! It still seems to need some more decorative items. I thought a cat or a wishing well or a tiny table set for tea with accompanying chairs might be nice additions. We shall see what transpires. For now, this is pretty darn adorable. It will do.
  

No comments: