Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Time for a Tome

I was just thinking that this month marks seventeen years since I printed out the first draft of The Virgins Club. I spent a year submitting and the following year attempting to secure a literary agent. I failed at both endeavors. My novel has lingered at second draft stage for the last fifteen years. At this point, close to forty people have read it and I have received mostly positive feedback. Prepare yourselves, children. I have decided to publish it here. On the first and the fifteenth of each month going forward, I will post two chapters of The Virgins Club. I am aware that there are run-on sentences and I am not a grammarian, although I was an English major. I can't figure out for the life of me how to split up a narrative into paragraphs. Why do you think I publish here in a single block format? As always, I appreciate feedback. Stick with me and tell me what you think about content, story, and characters. Please be kind. At the very least, be constructive. If you're a literary agent, make me an offer I can't refuse.


No comments: