Sunday, July 5, 2015

I Love Prepositions

I have just returned home after a much enjoyable movie experience. Inside Out is just terrific. But I must warn you. You actually cross the catbrane! So now I know that it is possible to survive the trip there and back. That is all. Except, all five emotions, joy, sadness, fear, disgust, and (mild) anger were thoroughly explored in the food incident following the movie. And all I have to say about that is, I do enjoy finding bacon in my food. But when it is something that sort of remotely resembles bacon after spitting out a gristly, rawish, unchewable thing onto the side of your plate, that is very bad. Disgust was at the helm, and an hour later, may still be. A palate-cleansing beer seems to be in order. I won't be visiting that fruit-insect named restaurant any time again soon. Do go see Inside Out, though. It's great.

No comments: