Thursday, October 23, 2014

Stop Taking Quizzes!


Somewhere in my brain I innately understand the algorithms by which these quizzes derive their answers. Because the last two I took I said out loud what the answer would be before it appeared! I whispered Lucy as the little wheel spun around. And Lucy Ricardo appeared as the classic sitcom character I am most like. Then a couple of hours later I took the quiz to find out which iconic musician I channel. As the answer was being calculated I uttered, obviously, Janis Joplin. And this photo popped up...


I cannot say what I might do with this new-found skill. All I know is that I have a powerful urge to belt out Me & Bobby McGee whilst stomping grapes. Somebody stop me.
                                                                                              

No comments: