Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Verdict: Treasure

If it may please the court, I am an idiot. Reparations have been made and trust has been restored. Still, I must admit that what I wrote yesterday was heartfelt and pretty damn eloquent. At the same time, I'm not a bottom line kind of girl. Meaning that the end does not always justify the means. In retrospect I would prefer to have been heartfelt and eloquent without the being an idiot part. I accept and embrace the fact that sometimes a window to greater grokking is given an assist in getting wrenched open by a little unpleasantness. I am, after all, a work in progress. I make every effort not to do the same dumb thing more than once. Usually not twice. Please, don't even begin to go to three times. I like to find new dumb things to do. Facilitating new and different learning opportunities that I can then write about. Sometimes eloquently. I just know that's why y'all show up here.


No comments: