Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Foofed and the Unfoofed


As you can see, there is a great deal of difference between the foofed tree, on the left, as if I needed to specify, and the unfoofed tree on the right.


The two larger trees have been suitably foofed at this point, leaving just the smallest of the tree-o unfoofed.


A fully foofed tree-o awaiting lights and shiny things. to complicate matters, this set of trees arrived pre-lit. With clear lights. Meaning the pre-lit feature, which I did not want but paid for, had to be removed. Which means that I now have three additional strings of clear lights available for use. I'm not complaining, okay, well I sort of am, but I got the trees for such a ridiculously low price I won't complain loudly and vigorously and unendingly. Not even if you are entertained by such carryings on. The foofing process was rendered much less tedious by having Forrest Gump playing in the background. And that's all I have to say about that.

No comments: