Monday, November 18, 2013

More Pics From My Tucson Trip


Bear and Blink wait patiently for a drink.


Advice from a snake could be wise to take.


Art on a wall for appreciation from all.


Fond I have grown of this bench made of stone.


 A garden statue saint, remember his name I just cain't.


She looks to the sky, for what reason I know not why.


And now look who couldn't help but do it, too.


A fountain with tile. We stopped for a while.


Stained glass, see here, with my sisters about!


And now, so you see, just the glass, sisters without.


Blink. Napping in the sink.


I apologize for the abysmally bad rhyming. The first one was a completely random thing and then I just could not stop myself. This is what happens when you eat Chili Cheese Fritos for dinner. I can't wait to see what sort of dreams I experience tonight.

2 comments:

Alices Wonderland said...

Tuscon is on my list as well. My travel list. I imagine there are a lot of things that would be fun to shoot there.

Bellona of Avalon said...

The light is amazing there! And the mountains! The desert has its own beauty.