Thursday, October 31, 2013

Tiny Colorful Froggies


Yes, they are indeed froggies. Because they are so tiny. Calling them mere frogs would not indicate their diminutive size nor would it describe their adorableness. 


Located in the butterfly house among the butterflies and orchids at Tucson Botanical Gardens, this tiny shades of blue fellow is about the size of your average adult big toenail. The yellow and black cutie in the top photo is about twice as big. More on this educational and entertaining attraction later. I have to go iron my cow costume.

2 comments:

Alices Wonderland said...

I love places like this, I could spend days there with my camera. I thought the colorful frogs were highly poisonous however?

Bellona of Avalon said...

These particular frogs were not of the poisonous or psychotropic-lick-them-and-catch-a-major-buzz variety. They do move very quickly and getting a clear photo was challenging!