Friday, March 8, 2013

Call Me CJ

It's the last few episodes of season three of The West Wing. CJ Cregg is on the receiving end of death threats from some maniac who wears a heavy overcoat in May. She is assigned one Simon Donovan, Secret Service Special Agent, to ensure her personal safety. Special Agent Donovan is played by cutie-pie blue eyed Mark Harmon. While there is nothing the least bit romantic about death threats, I would be most happy, if not ecstatic, to allow Mark Harmon to shadow me throughout the day. Or night if necessary. So. Call me CJ. Which is, after all, accurate. Even if all I'm suffering from is a hangnail. 

2 comments:

Crazy said...

Let me just say, if you haven't already gotten there, that I hope your relationship fares better.

Bellona of Avalon said...

I know. He dies. But they built NCIS around Mark Harmon's strong portrayal and he's done pretty well with that.