Thursday, June 9, 2011

Puzzled

I love jigsaw puzzles. So does Larry, Miss Pamela Jean's daddy. He has a table with one going all the time. He can pause to puzzle over it whenever he has time. Maybe place a piece or two. Maybe just admire the progress of the picture taking shape. Like in the photo I snapped at the El Capitan Hotel in Van Horn, Texas last November. Tucked away in a corner between the lobby and dining room, guests may stop and do the same. I love this idea. And now that I have acquired a table suitable for this purpose, I can have a puzzle in progress, too! Just as soon as I find a suitable corner and move the table in from the garage. And since Larry was kind enough to send a shopping bag full of puzzles home with me a year ago, I'm all set for puzzling. This is going to be fun.

No comments: