Monday, September 15, 2008

Anyone?

What the hell is up with my blog postings? There is some sort of palimpsest phenomenon going on with postings wherein I have used the copy/paste function. How do I fix this? Better question, am I responsible for fixing it? If not, who do I report this annoying malfunction to so they can fix it? I am not a geek, I have merely given birth to a couple of them. And sometimes I pretend to be one at work. Well, at least I toss the jargon about correctly. And finally, is this some sort of cruel hoax to force me to type more? I love the copy/paste function. And even more, I love the keyboard shortcut, control c, control v. Right after I control a. I'm not a control freak! I'm more of a control stylist.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are in control. You are responsible for everything in your life. Do not touch the hammer. I, obviously, do not know what is going on with your phenomena. Sorry, I like to help when I can.

Deanna said...

I need more details. If I cut and paste, it messes up the font.

Bellona of Avalon said...

I've had some problems with that, too. What I end up doing is once the post is complete, I highlight the whole thing and then select the font I want it to appear in. This garbled mess showed up after the post published normally. I've looked back and it seems that any post I've copy pasted any information into has this weird appearance. I've looked all over in the dashboard and can't find how or to whom I should report this. Two recent postings that I c/p poems into look like the text is overlapping, making it pretty much unreadable. Unless it just looks that way to me!

Deanna said...

Strange. Everything looks fine from my corner of cyberspace.