Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pink Flamingo Tour

Yes, indeed, my love of most all things pink extends to pink flamingos! I saw some real ones in a zoo once but I only have metal ones in my yard. I do not believe flamingos would acclimate to South Dakota winters.


This is my newest flamingo, he has begonias sprouting up from his back. He sits on the little deck in front of the garden shed.



I think these are a mom, dad, and child flamingo family. The tags just said small, medium and large.



I expect this grouping shall expand over the years as I find interesting ones just slightly different from these. They are in the front yard year round. It was fun last winter to see them peeking over the snow drifted up in front of them. I suppose I could have had my son snap a photo of me wearing my pink flamingo earrings. But I didn't think they qualified as yard decorations. Maybe I need to create a pink flamingo costume!

No comments: