Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Rain


It was hot yesterday. And the day before. Today it rained and the dust was washed from the desert vegetation and the temperature dropped. And here I thought the fried feeling in my head was due to the beer! It was the heat. Mom and Sis and I had Italian food this afternoon. Yesterday we had brewpub burgers. I am eating my way through this vacation like nobody's business. Let me pause to thank whomever was responsible for putting the lycra in the jeans. Hmmmmmm, ooh, that's the coffee! I am sitting in the Roadrunner Coffee Company tapping away. There are two employees and a guy at the counter flirting with one of the female baristas. I have just consumed a 12 ounce Luna Caffe and I may not sleep until next week. Tammy, I have your rock, although it is not the one pictured. I also have procured a tshirt as you requested. Yesterday I met my sisters three cats, Oliver, Pearl, and Big Al. Pearl is an adorable calico who can flip the lid off of the kitty treats container. Although she will not even pretend to accomplish this feat when I am poised with the camera. Cats can be so uncooperative. I can't believe I hit the road again tomorrow! Vacation time goes much too quickly. I must be having fun. Think I'll stay up much too late tonight and drink a little wine. Wish you were here!

No comments: