Friday, October 19, 2007

Easy on the Eyes

Is not Kyle Chandler the most gorgeous man of any age on prime time television? Let me begin by saying that I don't watch tv much at all. I went cold turkey five years ago and ended my affiliation with the local miserable, greedy cable tv company. And I really don't miss it all that much. The worst thing about grabbing a television signal out of the air with an antenna is that the reception isn't all that great. And ironically, the closest station is my local public television station, and it is the one that comes in the lousiest. Even further ironical is the fact that most of the programs I enjoy watching are on that very station. Although now I must admit something that I'm mildly embarrassed over. I watch the NBC drama Friday Night Lights. I'm not embarrassed over the fact that I watch the show, I'm embarrassed over why I started watching it to begin with. That fact would be due to the fact that in my opinion, Kyle Chandler is perhaps the most gorgeous man on tv, and maybe even on the face of this Earth. I'm not the least bit interested in football. Or the trials and tribulations of the citizens of Dillon, Texas. I'm interested in that moment when the camera closes in on Kyle and gives us good long look at those dark, twinkly eyes of his. Fortunately, NBC comes in quite a bit better than PBS through my perched in the garage rafters antenna. Making the whole business of tv watching easier on my eyes. Sort of like Kyle. Who I'm now dedicating my life to adoring from afar. A girl needs a hobby, you know.

No comments: