Sunday, January 7, 2018

Talent Show Fail

In the name of all that is holy, why would a person with zero musical talent treat abuse his social media friends with a near half hour video of himself playing a juice harp along with recorded music?* This is an example of an exponential selfie. On steroids. If natural ability could be expressed as a body part, this video would be showcasing dysmorphia incarnate. All I have to say is, any person who has employed a BeDazzler or created a Cake Wreck or used a hot glue gun in shame has now been exonerated for fashioning something hideous. Every last one of you is absolved. You have been bested, or more appropriately, worsted. And I mean that in the best possible way.

*In the interest of conveying benefit of the doubt, I at first considered that he may have posted the video as something funny. With further consideration, I dispensed with this theory upon remembering that he does not have a sense of humor. I will confess that I snortlaughed through the couple of contiguous minutes that I watched in disbelief.

No comments: