Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Eleven


Happy Blogger-versary to me! Eleven is a good number. It's a prime, which makes me happy. If you have stumbled across my blog by accident, you're welcome here. If you show up regularly, then you know what you're getting into. As of now, page views log in at 543,004. My posts, including this one, come in at 3268. 2154 is the number of comments thus far. The number would be significantly larger if I counted the spam. I know you're thinking, how can one woman possibly have so much to say? I can tell you, my brain is still pretty full of random thoughts and opinions that for some reason I feel compelled to share. There are likely cute cat pics I have not yet shared. You might have noticed that I have failed miserably this month at my self-imposed, one post per day goal. All I can say is, I'm taking a more relaxed attitude toward blogging at this point. There may be weeks when I show up daily. There may be weeks when I show up very little, or possibly not at all. Either way, there's a sizable backlog here to peruse if you choose to scroll or click back in history. In any case, I still enjoy this outlet and am grateful for my readers, even more so for those of you who give feedback in the comments section. See y'all next time! 

No comments: