Friday, November 3, 2017

The Dopey Quiz Results Are In


Sis Martine used the abbreviated, Americanized version of our surname for this quiz, but I thought it would be more fun to use the original. I now feel as though my writing should be measurably more clever on a regular basis. As far as successful goes, are they saying that earlier McBroomes were good at creativity, passion, and courage or merely at procreation? Pardon me while I ponder this. With a full complement of creativity, passion, and courage, naturally.


Please, guess my age lower than  my calendar age, thank you. I am half Scandinavian, Norwegian to be specific, so the ethnic guess is at least in the ballpark. Though based on my vocabulary I'm pretty sure I haven't used Swedish on Facebook, not even with forays into swearing in foreign languages. I wouldn't be surprised if a little Swedish snuck across the border and into the geneological mix, but my Mom would have found this disturbing and most certainly would have denied it vehemently. I like the Queen designation, but think I'll stick with Goddess for now. And honestly, I rarely wear my tiara out in public.

No comments: