1. Sixty candles is way too many to bother with.
2. It may be possible to stick that many candles into a pan of cake batter and bake it with the heat created by those very candles.
3. Item #2 sounds a bit like a challenge, don't you think?
4. As soon as someone is rude enough to tell me that I do, in fact, look my age, I'm going to start padding the number.
5. I remember the phrase, goin' like sixty!, from my childhood. As if the notion of a car traveling a mile a minute was just too much to wrap your brain around.
6. Sixty is a highly divisible number, a stark contrast to my previous prime number age.
7. In reference to Item #6, a party guest remarked that, yes, 60 is a particularly slutty number.
8. In reference to Item #7, which I found amusing, I'm wondering if said party guest has hopes that as a 60yo, I might be interested in engaging in some slutty behavior with him.
9. In reference to Item #8, the answer is a solid yes.
10. Birthday month isn't over yet, so in addition to the lovely flowers I received today from the younger son's girlfriend, I look forward to more celebration!