Saturday, July 1, 2017

Countdown!

Birthday month has commenced! And I already got a card! Yesterday, before the official kick-off of birthday month. I do enjoy getting started early. Festivities already on the calendar are the arrival of Andrea, a little birthday soiree a week from tomorrow involving mimosas and pound cake with strawberries, and seeing Mr. Lovett with his Large Band. I'm not sure how I feel about sixty. Except to brush it off as merely a number. I'm practicing saying it, sort of like trying on a pair of shoes. Even though I have no choice about buying them. Sometimes you just have to make things fit, whether you want to or not. I'm taking these potential lemons and making raspberry lemonade. Which is delicious and spikeable. Pardon me while I go to the book of the face and put together an invitation. Of course you can come! Gifts are optional but most appreciated.  


No comments: