Sunday, June 4, 2017

Oh, Newt!

Four days. Newton managed to use the litter box for four days. If you count his perfect record while in lockup, he gets credit for fifteen days. What do you do with a perfectly healthy pet who poops on the rug in front of the patio door? I scolded him and put him back in lockout. This is so disappointing and frustrating, I have followed all the suggestions for making your cat comfortable with using the box from location to type of litter to baiting it with catnip. If anyone knows a reputable cat whisperer, please refer me. I think Newton is going to become a basement dweller. Because I love the miserable little bastard and can't imagine showing him the door forever. And it's his birthday tomorrow. He's eleven years old. And I forgot to buy him his favorite tuna. I feel like a terrible pet owner. Pardon me while I go check his food and rub his furry little belly.

No comments: