1. The basement carpet still has wet, squishy areas.
2. Item 1 persists despite wet-vaccing, towels weighted down on said wet areas, fans blowing, furnace cranked up, and strategically placed Damp-Rid bags.
3. Due to Items 1 and 2, it's clear I need to purchase a dehumidifier today.
4. I'm convinced that I am compelled to accomplish Item 3 as punishment for staying on budget this month.
5. My cat is a total asshole.
6. After checking the long-term weather, the plants get to spend one more night in the garage.
7. My wireless thermometer is malfunctioning. It is perpetually stuck at 68 degrees.
8. If I had relied on my thermometer, I would have neglected to move my plants inside to avoid the freezing temps and snow.
9. I have had the phone number for a highly recommended massage therapist for over a week.
10. Considering my cranky neck and left shoulder, in reference to Item 9, someone please explain to me why I have not called her and made an appointment.