Friday, February 24, 2017

Why, Yes, Hello

Well. Who's been a lazy blogger this week? Mememememe! I have been busy, though, that's the best excuse I can come up with. The laundry room has new flooring and has reached a point of near total organization. I have made my bed three times. I have shopped for groceries. I have been standing up for free speech and signing petitions and need to call a couple of Washington people. I still have a nagging cough that is normally brought on only by laughing or getting a lungful of chilly air. In between breathing outside and finding things funny I feel pretty darn healthy. A dear friend turned fifty this week. While I find this milestone bordering on impossible to believe, that may just be denial about a certain upcoming birthday of my own. I'm almost out of beer. I need to get back to matching up totes with lids. I'm not the least bit OCD.


No comments: