Saturday, January 21, 2017

Stop With The Quizzes Already!

I think I answered seven or eight questions. None of which I felt were particularly revealing. The results are in, however, and it seems that my dominant personality trait is wisdom. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, wisdom. Wisdom. 

Your answers reveal that wisdom is your most dominant personality trait. You approach situations and challenges with a level head and use logic when making decisions. Your many experiences in life have made you an intelligent and practical individual.

The graphic that accompanied this dubious proclamation is a mildly creepy skull. Though the bright color blasts and the roses in the background offset this dominant creepiness a bit. I suddenly feel a bit of a kinship with Mr. Spock. Wisdom probably helps with the living long and prospering thing.

No comments: