Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Shaking Things Up

Yesterday the most productive thing I did was order pizza. Yay, me. Today, when any reasonable person looking around my house to determine what needed to done, they likely would have given the thumbs up for the packing up and putting away of the Christmas decorations. The key words in that sentence being reasonable person. Instead, I opted to rearrange the furniture in my office. I know, my priorities are definitely not in order. Although I'm really enjoying the less congested, more open space in here. And I have eliminated the annoying problem of glare from the windows on my computer screen. Plus I dusted and vacuumed. In the process of cleaning and rearranging, I did take down the Santas which were displayed in here for the last month. So I ended up being a little bit reasonable. Even if it was unintentional. 


No comments: