Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving Aftermath

1. Today is a pajamas day.

2. Yes, it is possible to eat too much many? mashed potatoes.

3. Only one more day of pie for breakfast.

4. I love, love, loved having Michael and Liz visit over the holiday weekend.

5. I am already behind doing the Christmas decorating since I haven't even managed to slap the wreath-with-magnets on the front door.

6. I do, however, have my newest decoration up in the sunroom. Three tiny felt trees in pink and aqua on a base that is an actual slice of a tree.

7. I have assembled the shelf, placed it in the hall, and organized the dvd's on it in alphabetical order.

8. In reference to item #7, I only get to buy maybe ten more movies before I will require more storage space.

9. In reference to item #8, there isn't room in the hall for another shelf to store movies.

10. After going mostly Facebook-free over the last few days, I have found I'm much less interested in it today.

No comments: